Tuesday, November 30, 2010

XMas gifts for your favorite presenter/speaker

Speak Schmeak - Holiday shopping list for your favorite speaker

“I've updated my annual shopping list again this year to help you find the best gifts for your favorite speaker -- who might just be you! Updates are marked with two asterisks (**) for readers who want to jump right to the new stuff.

Technology …

Visuals …

Fun and Useful Tools …

Reading Recommendations …

pagesnap"

One day, when I grow up, I think I’d like to be a public speaker/presenter. I like sharing and talking about stuff I know/am interested in, so taking it to the next level one day seems like logical future step. Hence Lisa’s updated Holiday List caught my eye (that and the finger pointers… ;)

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Presenters, five tips to keep from reading your own slides (which I hate when presenters do that…)
Lisa Braithwaite (my favorite Speaking and Presentation Coach) YouPublishing...

1 comment:

Lisa Braithwaite said...

Thanks, Greg! You don't have to grow up to be a speaker; in fact, it's better if you don't!