In this article we will see how we can create NuGet Package after each build and push the package to NuGet in Visual Studio 2013.
First of all let’s make an mvc project –
I’ve been running and recording a lot of workshops over the last couple of months – here is one on NuGet packaging for beginners – starting out as a slide deck then moving into a practical demo.
- What’s a package
- So it’s a zip file right?
- Why should I use them?
- An open source mentality
- Directory topologies of a library package
- Adding packages to your solutions
- Pairing nuspec files with csproj’s
- Replacement tokens for metadata
- The NuGet docs
- Package dependencies
- Dependency discovery and bundling
- Versioning and SemVer
- Package sources
Yes, there are still dev's out there that don't know about, use or get NuGet. If you know of one, here are two posts you can use to help them help themselves...