...Well, this time locking container will help.
The Kitchen Safe is a plastic container that locks your goodies up. Just put the food in, set the timer from 1 minute to 10 days and lock it. It won’t open until the timer runs out. Unless you get a hammer out, you cannot get around it. You just have to wait it out. It will help you with your diet, since it keeps you from your mortal enemy. It’s also a fun way to present a gift, by locking it away inside with a the countdown timer set to secure the item until the appropriate occasion.
You can also get one that has a white (i.e. non-see through) base... talking about making people crazy... LOL
- Featured on Shark Tank! Build good habits by locking temptations in the Kitchen Safe. USA Today and TIME Magazine call it "Brilliant!"
- Simply place an item in the Kitchen Safe, rotate the dial to set the time, and press the dial to activate the lock! Once locked, it cannot be opened until the timer reaches zero. No overrides! Now, you can enjoy the occasional snack, and keep it around the house, without worrying about blowing your entire diet. :)
- The product is built from thick, sturdy, high quality, BPA free materials. Container walls are very rigid and 3X thicker than typical containers. A large, high contrast display shows the amount of time remaining. The locking mechanism is driven by a high quality motor.
- The interface takes seconds to learn. Kitchen Safe can be locked for any amount of time between 1 minute to 10 days. Batteries last 6 to 12 months.
- Studies of highly successful people show that the best strategy for achieving goals is to avoid relying on willpower in all situations. These people are more likely to use something called precommitment, which significantly improves odds of achieving goals. Precommitment is the notion of committing to a smart choice early, when we know we will be tempted by a bad choice later. The Kitchen Safe is a tool that enables us to precommit to smart choices. Plus, it's really fun to use. Who doesn't like spinning and pressing a giant button? Learn more at www.TheKitchenSafe.com.
They had me until the "As handy as duct tape". Sorry, beyond a towel, there is nothing as handy as duct tape! It's a universal law. :P