Sunday, November 09, 2014

Look who's talking now? My first primary hosting for This Week on Channel 9, "TWC9: Two Geeks and a Cube"

While up at the MS MVP Summit last week, I had the opportunity to be the primary host for This Week on Channel 9. With me was Gordon Beeming where we geeked out for 20'ish minutes in one of the cooler spaces available, the Microsoft Maker Garage.

WP_20141106_010image

I've got to thank Jeremy Foster for suggesting this space, getting us in and to Matthew Pew for his awesome recording and editing. He made us look like pros!

Anyway, here's the show... :)

TWC9: Two Geeks and a Cube

image

 

Related Past Post XRef:
TWC9 (This Week on Channel 9) and me...
A Feed You Should Read #4 – This Week on Channel 9
This Week C9 at TechEd 2009 with Jeff Hadfield and Greg Duncan

No comments: