Monday, February 17, 2014

Welcome WindowsAppDev.com!

The man, the myth, the legend in his own mind... err, I mean... um... time... yeah... Dan Rigby has spun off his daily curated dev news into its own site, WindowsAppDev.com.

Dan says;

Also, you may have noticed that the Windows App Developer Links posts are not immediately visible. Fear not, for they have finally been given the respect they truly deserve and now have their very own site at WindowsAppDev.com!

What this does mean though, is if you are subscribed to my blog feed (and you are subscribed, right?), if you want to continue to receive my (almost) daily Windows App Developer Links, you'll need to subscribe to the new feed.

I also find it kind of funny that his site is running in my neighborhood (so to speak);

This blog (and WindowsAppDev.com) are now running on a new VPS in Los Angeles. While I love my old host, the performance of running WordPress in a shared hosting environment wasn't great and wasn't getting better over time.

So if you're following him, you'll want to grab the new feed, asap... I'll wait. Done yet? What about now? Oh just go do it...

SNAGHTMLb4b6013

No comments: