Wednesday, July 03, 2013

My Top Five Daily Web Curators - Five Bloggers that will keep you up to date on most things Microsoft, Dev and more...

With GReader dead, you might be rethinking your feed reading habits. Maybe cut back to the bare minimum of feeds, maybe using some alternate news reading means. If you were to ask me, "What are the five sites that if you had to drop all other feeds, you would keep?"

These guys are feed crazy, all are human aggregators who scour the bazillion of web feeds so you don't have to... daily.

Here's my current top five, if I miss everything else, feeds I must read. In no particular order;

5 comments:

Chris Alcock said...

Thanks for recommending The Morning Brew Greg, much appreciated

Regards

Chris

Anonymous said...

You and your crazy blog layout are no longer necessary.

Greg said...

@Anonymous LOL...

Greg said...

@Chris No thank you! :)

Dan Rigby said...

Thanks very much for listing my blog in such high company!

I changed my blog tag line after reading this post. Thanks for reminding me. (;