Coding4Fun Toolkit v2 Released (fka Coding4Fun.Phone.Toolkit), now with Windows Store, Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 7!
- Shared code base between Windows Store, Windows Phone 7, and Windows 8
- Shared XAML base between Windows Store, Windows Phone 7, and Windows 8
- AppBarPrompt for WP7 and WP8
- Polishing on prompts
- ImageTile now has a Label
- TiltEffect is now included
- InputPrompt / PasswordInputPrompt - TextWrapping now supported
- TimeSpanPicker is now in the Control assembly.
- Namespace change to Coding4Fun.Toolkit from Coding4Fun.Phone
- This was due to supporting Windows Store
- RoundToggleButton, RoundButton, OpacityToggleButton, Tile, and ImageTile content property shifted to Label property. Context is for the main body of the button instead of the bottom label.
- A lot ... will attempt to list them all
WHAT? You've not heard of this toolkit? Well...
This is where Coding4Fun will house all our cool controls and tools that we come up with! If there is a bug [report], a needed control/feature that could benefit everyone [chat], or you want to help out [email], please reach out to us!
That last snap is the best part of this project and shows how this is a true community effort.
Related Past Post XRef:
Coding4Fun.Phone.Toolkit v1.5.0 Now Available...
Coding4Fun Windows Phone Toolkit (CF4 Blog Post)
Coding4Fun.Phone.Toolkit v1.3 Released (New Message Prompt, Password Prompt controls and Toast fixes + now NuGet'able too)
The Coding4Fun team has done it again, released another “Kit” that is… The Coding4Fun Windows Phone Toolkit
CF4DevKit (Coding 4 Fun Development Kit) 1.0 Released
Cool Coding with VS2008 and Vista via the Coding4Fun Developer Kit 2008 Vol 1 (Beta