Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Why oh why does my Surface WiFi not work well? (Here's a tip on addressing "limited WiFi" on the Surface RT)

AdditiveTips - How To Fix The Limited Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue On Microsoft Surface

"...According to some recent reports, a number of Surface users (including ourselves) have been facing limited Wi-Fi connectivity issues since day one. The tablet sometimes shows ‘Limited Connectivity’ error in network status, thereby leaving you unable to use the internet unless you reconnect to the Wi-Fi router or access point. Although Microsoft has released an update to combat this issue, a lot of users are still facing the same conundrum. On the bright side however, the issue can be easily fixed by following a few simple steps.

...

image..."

I've run into this and thought it was just me... guess not. Now I know and now I have this tip to help me out! :)

No comments: