"Idera, a leading provider of application and server management solutions, today demonstrated its strong commitment to the PowerShell community by making its PowerShell Plus product available for free. This milestone was also marked by the delivery of a new version of the product, PowerShell Plus 4.6.
PowerShell Plus features a powerful interactive console, an advanced script editor and debugger, and a comprehensive interactive learning center integrated into a single product. It helps administrators and developers quickly learn and master PowerShell, while also dramatically increasing the productivity of expert users. The new version, PowerShell Plus 4.6, has been certified on Windows 8. It includes revised and expanded script libraries for SQL Server and SharePoint 2010. Additionally,... " [GD: Post Leach Level: 90%]
Free tool to learn and master PowerShell fast
- Learn PowerShell fast with the interactive learning center
- Execute PowerShell quickly and accurately with a Windows UI console
- Access, organize and share pre-loaded scripts from the QuickClick™ library
- Code & Debug PowerShell 10X faster with the advanced script editor
PowerShell Plus is the most advanced IDE for PowerShell available today.
Integrated Development Environment
- Flexible user interface: Provides Windows compliant ribbon bar and style manager for theme selection.
- Start page: Easy access to tasks, recent files, configurable News feeds and Getting Started topics.
- QuickClick™ Library: Organize scripts and commands that can be executed locally or remotely.
- Find scripts: Search and download scripts from PowerShell.com, Poshcode, and TechNet Script Center libraries.
- Publish scripts: Share your scripts with the PowerShell community by submitting them to PowerShell.com.
- Automate: Use System Explorer to create a customized management view, browse data, and execute automation tasks using PowerShell script.
- Collaborate: Share scripts with your team by retrieving, editing and saving them to a network share or use Source Control integration features using Microsoft Source Control Interface (MSCCI) compliant plug-ins.
I've not used this PowerShell IDE, but in seeing this, its features and its price, well...