Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Three million thank you's!

Just a quick note to say thank you.

There are fewer things more fulfilling for a blogger than to know their stuff is being read and maybe making a little difference in the world... Why the sudden thank you? Just a bit ago we, you and I, hit 3,000,000 page views (and 4+ million visits)!

image

I'm not going to belabor this point or become a gushy on you... I just wanted to say, thank you.

Related Past Post XRef:
A million [visits] in review...
Two million... visits... Thank you!
My own countdown (well count-up) to watch... Hitting two "million..." visits this week
“One Million…” visits… Thanks!
Five Year Blog-aversary, and 500K+ Visit Milestone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Greg

I found your blog very informative and useful. I get lot of insights in Microsoft world some of which are directly helpful in making me a better developer. Keep the good work going Thanks a ton.
Ashutosh