Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Now THIS is a Lego Mindstorms kit I'd buy in a minute... The "Get a Cool Beer Dude (with Bluetooth remote)"

Gizmodo - The Best Use of Lego Mindstorms Ever In the History of Best Uses of Lego Mindstorms Ever

"I seriously can't imagine any better use for Lego Minstorms than building a machine that can serve two types of Dutch beer, chilling them down at the perfect drinking temperature, opening the bottle and serving them. Can you? CAN YOU?

..."

The NXT STEP - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT Blog - The Beer Machine

The machine can serve 2 kinds of typical Dutch beers, then it will open the bottle and cool it down to the perfect drinking temperature.

As a beer lover, I sure want to have his machine, but I'm sure it will also work with your favorite brand of soft drinks.

Enjoy the other movies where Jan explains how he build the separate parts of the machine.

You have to watch the video... I SO want one of these. :)

image

image

No comments: