Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Good Guide for Proper Programming - “The Principles of Good Programming”

Christopher Diggins - The Principles of Good Programming

“Summary
Over the years I have found that following a relatively small number of fundamental guiding principles has helped me become a much more effective programmer.

Today's post is a lightly edited repost from my blog at The Area, a web-site dedicated to users of Autodesk media and entertainment products. I came up with this list of principles to help with a recent C# training I gave, and I thought that members of the Artima.com community could appreciate these principles and have some interesting insights to share.

image…”

All the principles, guidelines, rules, ninja lessons and Jedi Master traits that any developer should know (if not follow). What I liked was the presentation, short, sweet, easy to digest yet with links for further details.

(via Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew - Dew Drop – July 26, 2011)

No comments: