Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some common Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management questions and answers…

Richard Fennell - Common confusion I have seen with Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management

“With any new product there can be some confusion over the exact range and scope of features, this is just as true for VS2010 Lab Management as any other. In fact given the number of moving parts (infrastructure you need in place to get it running) it can be more confusing than average. In this post I will cover the questions I have seen most often.

What does ‘Network Isolation’ really mean?

So how does a tester actually connect to the test VMs from their PC?

Do I need Network Isolation – is there another option?

What agents do I need to install?

Any other limitations I might have missed?

image…”

I’ve seen and heard some of these same questions and Richard has done a great job answering them…

No comments: