Monday, February 01, 2010

22 Visual Studio 2010 Testing, ALM, Coded UI, Test Elements, Lab Management and more videos

Musings of a tester testing test tools! - VS2010 demos for testing tools – MTLM, CUIT and related features

“Our PM team has put together a great series of demo videos to illustrate the new set of features available for testers as part of VS2010. We will eventually post these on C9 and team sites, but I wanted to publish this now to let you guys get a quick dekko at the videos. Here you go:

Musings of a tester testing test tools!  VS2010 demos for testing tools – MTLM, CUIT and related fe  …”

I’ve gotten a view pings from the QA side of our house for information about the coolness that’s coming in VS2010, so when I saw this I knew I needed to grab it for future reference…

(via Microsoft UK Developer Tools Team - Visual Studio 2010 Testing Tools Videos)

No comments: