Monday, January 25, 2010

A Feed You Should Read #21 – All About Microsoft by Mary-Jo Foley

When I started this series I wanted to share some of the feeds I read, the feeds where I find so many of my cool things. Initially I focused on other curators, link and topic, trying to maybe highlight hidden gems, other “D Listers” like me (though I consider many I’ve covered B and C Listers, you get the idea…). To date, I haven’t included many/any true industry A Listers, those bloggers that are considered the current top of our little corner of our geek world (you know, people you and I would say, “OMG is that SO and SO!?”  :)

That was until today…

All About Microsoft by Mary-Jo Foley

image

Background:

Do I really need to provide background on Mary-Jo? Really? Come on, she’s Mary-Jo Foley! lol

If you look up “Microsoft News” “A List Blogger” in the dictionary, there’s a picture of Mary-Jo! (sigh… actually, according to Bing, it’s Robert Scoble, but never let the truth get in the way of a good line! LOL… I say it’s Mary-Jo, it’s my story and I’m sticking with it!  :)

Why do I like this feed and think you might also?

Mary-Jo’s contacts, resources experience and clearly evidenced joy of being in our field means she’s simply a must read. Her scoops are 99% accurate, her writing lacks over-the-top drama and provides solid and consistent Microsoft related news.

A Microsoft user? A geek? It/Dev/Power User? Read it!

Snap of the latest post:

image

Blog Information:

Name: All About Microsoft - Mary-Jo Foley
URL: http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/
Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/zdnet/Microsoft
Post Types: Microsoft News

 

Related Past Post XRef:
A Feed You Should Read TOC

No comments: