Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mocking introduction for the Discerning Dev Dude - Spaghetti Code Talks Mocking with Donn Felker

Spaghetti Code Podcasts - Donn Felker Talks Mocking

“Spaghetti Code Talks with Donn Felker about how developers can use mocking in their unit tests and some of the approaches to being successful.

…”

Mocking/Isolation is something I’m interested in yet I’ve not made the leap. Why? Well I understood the concept and reason (and like it) but still felt I wasn’t really “getting it”.

After listening to this cool cast, the light has begun to come on (you know how those CFC’s take a while to light… ;)

If you’re interested in mocking and want to get a feel for just what it’s about, all in 45 minutes or less, check out this podcast.

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Isolation Framework, are you Mocking me?
Mocking is good thing… when unit testing at least – Intro to Mocking

No comments: