Friday, August 08, 2008

I HAZ UR DEEP LOL – Deep Zoom meets LOLCats

robburke.NET - I maded you a FractLOL…

“… and then I Silverlit it!

Is alternately a LOLQuilt, a ROFLMosaic, or a Deep LOL! :)

image

Here is the full screen version.

Click, drag, shift-click and use the mouse wheel to see that the image is made of over 10,000 LOLCats (there are 2,442 unique images here).

How this came to be?

The kittehs are from the very awesum icanhascheezburger.com which I love and will link to again because I hope they will also find this awesum and not tell me to make it go away.

The photomosaic was generated…”

What better use of Silverlight, Silverlight Streaming, Deep Zoom and Deep Zoom Composer than a mosaic of 2,442 LOLCats? Take that Hard Rock! LOL

That top picture is a mosaic of 10,000 LOLCats images. Deep zoom way in to see the base images…

(via Martha Rotter's Blog - LOL-Tastic)

No comments: