Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Kitt-In Box – Finally a place for your cat on your desk…

The Refined FelineKitt-In Box

“…

kitinboxcatperch1

We love our cats... and they seem to love walking across our keyboards! You can't blame them, they just want to be near us. With the Kitt-In Box, cats have a place to rest that's out of the way, but still an arm length's away from a scratch on the belly.

Makes a GREAT GIFT!

Features:
- Can attach to side of desk
- Felt pads protect desktop
- Supports 20lbs cats
- Perfect size for even LARGE cats to curl up
- Solid pine frame with soft washable cushion

Price: $49.99

…”

That is just cool. My cats are going to love me (and I can stop re-org’ing my desk just so they have some place to lay down ;)

Now let’s see, we have four cats, three of which enjoy supervising me as I work. I could put one there, and another…

(via Michiko's Blog - If your cat loves to be around your computer...)

No comments: