Friday, February 08, 2008

Satisfy that XBox 360 Button Craving with the new XNA Button Pack from 360 Prophecy.com

360 Prophecy - XNA Button Pack 2 Released

"XNAButtonPack2Preview

My XNA Button Pack 1 graphics can be found in such games as Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, Pirates Vs Ninjas Dodgeball, and Too Human.  Well, today I am happy to announce that XNA Button Pack 2 is now available to download. Bigger icons, new icons and yes… they’re still completely free for commercial and non-commercial use. ...

..."

Working up an XNA game is one of those background thread things I still want to do. And given my graphically challenged nature, I'll need all the button/graphic help I can get...

While you're there, check out the Button Pack 1...

preview

(via Ziggyware - XNA Button Pack 2)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi am doing a college project and was woundering if l could use your xbox 360 picture for my website
thank you
Michael

Greg said...

Actually Michael it's not mine...

You should click through to the 360prophecy.com and check wit them...

god said...

Beautiful, thank you for the link.