Friday, January 25, 2008

Google Doc Uploader - This screams for a WLW Plugin doesn't it?

Google Data APIs Blog - Easily upload your documents to Google Docs!

"To demonstrate the functionality of the Documents List Data API, I have released a new sample application that makes uploading your documents even easier. The application works on Windows PCs running the .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.

Download the Documents List Uploader.

Files can be uploaded to Google Docs either by enabling a right-click menu item or through drag-and-drop functionality. This makes it simple to browse through your local files and selectively upload the ones you want to edit, share, or publish using Google Docs.

I have also written a new article -- .NET Documents List Uploader Sample -- detailing the construction of the sample. ..."

This just screams for a Windows Live Writer Plugin... I'd really be all over it if I used Google Doc's much, but still I think I may play with.

No comments: