Sunday, July 08, 2007

Blogger Backup 1.0.3.8 Released (Another bug fix version)

I've just released v1.0.3.8 of my Blogger Backup utility.

This is another bug fix version (I wish I'd stop putting bugs in my code... ;)

Fixed in this version was a bug where backing up would not stop if the blog had a multiple of 25 (25, 50, 350, etc) posts. This bug led me to find and fix another in the "Get only the most recent ### posts" feature.

Thanks to Snyper for taking the time to post the bug/issue report.

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Blogger Backup v1.0.2.7 Released (Bug Fixes)
Blogger Backup 1.0.1.6 Released (and status change from Alpha to Beta)
Blogger Backup 1.0.0.5 Alpha Released
Blogger Backup v1.0.0.2 Alpha Release
Blogger Backup v1.0.0.1 Alpha Release
Blogger Backup Utility v1.0.0.0 Alpha Released
Blogger Backup using the C# GData Client Library...

No comments: