Friday, July 13, 2007

15 Second Introduction to Fiddler

15 Seconds - An Introduction to Fiddler

"Sometime when you're trying to track down a bug in a web application you need to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty. I was recently forced to dust off a tool I haven't used in a while to help me get to the root of a particularly nasty little problem I was having. As I was installing the latest version of the little gem, I realized that most of our visitors have probably never even heard of Fiddler. This article is an attempt to rectify that situation.

..."

A quick and short (with lots of screenshots) introduction to Fiddler.

If you've want to check it out but don't have to the time to install it or see it in action, then take a quick look at this article...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
Fiddler 2.1 Released...
Fiddler2 (Fiddler + HTTPS) Alpha Released
Microsoft Fiddler 1.2 Released and now Officially Out of Beta
Fiddler PowerToy - Part 1: HTTP Debugging
Fiddler HTTP Debugger - Fiddler

No comments: