Sunday, February 25, 2007

Website Thumbnail Windows Live Writer Plugin

DDITWeb - Windows Live Writer Plugins & Dirty Diapers!

"I've been playing around with Windows Live Writer for a little while now (since it first came out in beta!) and the more I use it, the better it seems to get (in case you haven't used it, I encourage you to check it out).

...

So what's the plugin called and where can I get it?

It's called "Insert Website Image" and you can download it from here!

All source code can also be downloaded from here!

..."

This is a pretty cool WLW Plugin...

My only issue is that my blog host doesn't support image uploading with WLW. Sounds like an opportunity to use my FlickrNet/Picture Post plugin experience doesn't it!  ;)

(via Steve Clayton: Geek In Disguise - Windows Live Writer Plugin - website thumbnail)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Flickr integration would be really nice.

Flickr should release a virtual drive extension so any application could just save images to "FlickrDrive" and it would automatically upload.

Greg said...

That's a great idea...

I wonder how hard it would be to use WinFUSE to build a Flickr virtual FS?

hum....